Being a Scottish Renewables member will transform your business. Our membership brochure and this page sets out some of the many benefits of membership, a series of testimonials from existing members and detail on on membership categories and fees. Alternatively, the button below will take you straight to our sign-up form.
Benefits of membership
Make your voice heard: lead and inform the debate
- Inform our work to campaign for the right conditions to grow the sector
- Join Member Forums to get updates and shape our policy positions, attend meetings and engage with decision makers
- Access our expert team for industry insight and to discuss your business needs
- Hear from and engage with policy and decision makers
Stay informed: get regular news and updates
- Receive our Daily Briefing email, bringing you the latest industry news every morning
- Receive our Monthly Briefing email, a detailed update of our policy and advocacy work on your behalf
- Receive timely updates on the latest industry developments
Build your knowledge: access industry information
- Access industry statistics, facts, figures and intelligence online
- Attend our conferences and seminars at discounted rates to hear from experts and high profile speakers
Raise your company profile: promote, educate and connect
- Host a member event
- Access free private meeting and hot desk space in Scottish Renewables central Glasgow office
- Receive a FREE listing in The Scottish Renewable Energy Directory
- Place your news in our Daily Briefing email
- Use our communications team to boost your profile with the media and elected representatives
- Receive discounted rates to exhibit at our events
- Advertise your job vacancies for free on our website
Expand your network: Grow your connections with the right people
- Attend free member events and networking receptions throughout the year
- Receive discounted rates to attend our commercial conferences and dinners, including the Scottish Green Energy Awards, attended by over 1,200 guests
- Take advantage of introductions to the key people you need to meet to expand your business
Develop your business: Access support for success
- Gain insight from the Scottish Renewables team to grow in the renewables market
- Identify key opportunities in the renewables pipeline
- Tell us your news – showcase your capabilities and successes
- Network with industry decision makers to foster lead generation
These comments represent a cross-section of industry, from the public and private sectors, from large members to sole traders.
Scottish Renewables has a well informed policy team, hold strong well attended events and have a strong relationship with Scottish policy makers. They speak for a broad range of technologies, understanding the issues faced in creating a viable route to market. This makes them unique in the GB market and a valuable asset to the Scottish energy sector.
Being part of Scottish Renewables has significantly contributed to developing our energy sector network. They provide a regular flow of relevant information on the industry and organise excellent events throughout the year.
– Jeremy Sainsbury, Natural Power
The Scottish Renewables team are always just a phone call away with the latest policy and political information and insight I need.
– Debbie Harper, ARUP
Scottish Renewables provides us with an excellent vehicle for raising our profile.
– Fife Council
Through their well-focused and timely conferences and events, Scottish Renewables provides a vital forum for the industry to come together to share and collaborate. That is a critical role in the ongoing development of our industry, its technologies and the many thousands of jobs it supports.
– Andrew Jamieson, Chief Executive, ORE Catapult
We’ve worked closely with Scottish Renewables since we joined in 2010. We have found their support invaluable, particularly their insight into upcoming policy decisions and their ability to bring the key players in the sector together at well-structured conferences.
Being a member of Scottish Renewables has created lots of new opportunities in shaping the debate around the future of the industry and to raise the profile of our business in Scotland. We see it as an investment for our business and great way to keep up to date with new developments.
– EDF Renewables
I joined SR straight away when I started the company. Scottish Renewables has been very important to us as a hub for working with developers and statutory agencies on various strategic projects. In addition to that the team at Scottish Renewables is a great source of help and advice – particularly at a time with the market is fairly dynamic to say the least!
– MacArthur Green
Categories and fees
Associate Member (non-commercial): £350
Sole Trader (one employee): £655
Small Member (two or more employees): £1,170
Medium Member (11+ employees): £3,090
Large Member (250+ employees): £8,285
How to join
Contact Carol Burns, Senior Membership & Events Manager on 07940 976 296 or email@example.com to discuss any aspect of membership.
Please note: Membership fees are invoiced on a pro-rata basis and all fees are exclusive of VAT. Associate membership is strictly for non-commercial organisations such as educational institutions and local authorities. Fees are categorised by organisation size and status and take into account the total group size of an organisation. Employee count includes partners and directors.
Scottish Renewables' membership year runs from Oct 1 - Sept 30.