Our Forums are key to our engagement with members and our way of keeping you informed about what is going on and inviting you to input into our policy making process.
In addition, we hold up to two Forum meetings per year to discuss the issues that matter to you face to face.
Members of Scottish Renewables who join our Forums will, in addition to all other Scottish Renewables member benefits, receive:
- Our Daily Briefing email, packed with all the latest news and headlines from our industry
- Updates on policy and industry information relevant to their sector
- Invitations to contribute to Scottish Renewables’ policy positions and consultation responses
- Invitations to attend Forum and other meetings plus networking opportunities.
Get involved by changing your Forum preferences in the My Account section of our website and start receiving email updates on topical policy issues and invitations to Forums.
- Economics & Markets
- Grid & Systems
- Low-Carbon Heat
- Offshore Wind
- Onshore Wind
- Planning & Consents
- Supply Chain
- Wave & Tidal
In light of the current advice on Coronavirus, all of our upcoming Forum meetings will be held virtually using Zoom. Members should sign up to Forum meetings in the usual way using the Eventbrite invitations that are sent out by our Policy Team to the Forum emailing lists. All members signed up for a Forum meeting will be emailed a Zoom link to enable them to join the meeting.
This arrangement will continue until official advice on Coronavirus changes.
- 24 May 2022: Grid & Systems, 10:00am - 11:30pm
- 15 June 2022: Onshore Wind + Planning & Consents, 2:00pm - 3:30pm
- 24 August 2022: Economics & Markets, 10:00am - 11:30am
- 07 October 2022: Low-Carbon Heat, 10:00am - 11:30am
- 10 November 2022: Solar, 10:00am - 11:30am
- 08 December 2022: Onshore Wind + Planning & Consents, 2:00pm - 3:30pm
- 14 December 2022: Hydrogen, 10:00am - 11:30am
- Spring 2023: Supply Chain, TBC