Our Forums are key to our engagement with members. They meet twice a year to discuss the issues that matter to you across our policy and communications work.
Policy Advisory Groups bring together a small number of engaged members who are experts in their field to work through one or a small number of specific issues.
Members of Scottish Renewables who join our Forums will, in addition to all other Scottish Renewables member benefits, receive:
- Our Daily Briefing email, packed with all the latest news and headlines from our industry
- Updates on policy and industry information relevant to their sector
- Invitations to contribute to shape Scottish Renewables’ policy positions and consultation responses
- Invitations to attend Forums, other meetings and networking opportunities.
Get involved by changing your Forum preferences in the My Account section of our website and start receiving email updates on topical policy issues and invitations to Forums and Policy Advisory Groups today.
- Economics & Markets
- Grid & Systems
- Low-Carbon Heat
- Offshore Wind
- Onshore Wind
- Planning & Consents
- Wave & Tidal
In light of the current advice on Coronavirus, all of our upcoming Forum meetings will be held virtually using Microsoft Teams. Members should sign up to Forum meetings in the usual way using the Eventbrite invitations that are sent out by our Policy Team to the Forum emailing lists. All members signed up for a Forum meeting will be emailed a Teams Meeting link to enable them to join the meeting.
If you already use Microsoft Teams or have a Microsoft account you will be able to join the meeting using video and will be able to share your screen if needed. If you do not have a Microsoft Account, you will be able to join through a web browser using audio only. You will still be able to see any documents shared by the meeting Chair on your own screen. PLEASE NOTE as these meetings will be in the form of a webinar you will need to join through a web browser. You will not be able to dial-in using a phone number.
Policy Advisory Group (PAG) meetings will be held in the same way but members of the Policy Team will contact PAG members directly with meeting sign-up details.
This arrangement will continue until official advice on Coronavirus changes.
- 09 Sep 2020: Economics & Markets, 2:00pm - 4:30pm
- 06 Oct 2020: Low-carbon Heat, 2:00pm - 4:30pm
- 07 Oct 2020: Grid & Systems, 2:00pm - 4:30pm
- 04 Nov 2020: Hydro, 2:00pm - 4:30pm
- 11 Nov 2020: Onshore Wind, 2:00pm - 4:30pm