Our Forums are key to our engagement with members. They meet twice a year to discuss the issues that matter to you across our policy and communications work.
Policy Advisory Groups bring together a small number of engaged members who are experts in their field to work through one or a small number of specific issues.
Members of Scottish Renewables who join our Forums will, in addition to all other Scottish Renewables member benefits, receive:
- Our Daily Briefing email, packed with all the latest news and headlines from our industry
- Updates on policy and industry information relevant to their sector
- Invitations to contribute to shape Scottish Renewables’ policy positions and consultation responses
- Invitations to attend Forums, other meetings and networking opportunities.
Get involved by changing your Forum preferences in the My Account section of our website and start receiving email updates on topical policy issues and invitations to Forums and Policy Advisory Groups today.
- Economics & Markets
- Grid & Systems
- Low-Carbon Heat
- Offshore Wind
- Onshore Wind
- Planning & Consents
- Wave & Tidal
- 04 Mar 2020: Solar, 2:00pm - 4:30pm
- 11 Mar 2020: Onshore Wind, 10:30am - 12:30pm
- 18 Mar 2020: Wave & Tidal, 2:00pm - 4:30pm
- 01 Apr 2020: Grid & Systems, 2:00pm - 4:30pm
- 27 May 2020: Planning & Consents, 2:00pm - 4:30pm
- 06 Oct 2020: Low-carbon Heat, 2:00pm - 4:30pm
- 07 Oct 2020: Grid & Systems, 2:00pm - 4:30pm
- 04 Nov 2020: Hydro, 2:00pm - 4:30pm
- 11 Nov 2020: Onshore Wind, 2:00pm - 4:30pm