An individual who has made an outstanding contribution or achieved outstanding results in an analytical role in relation to renewable energy.
- Douglas Cape, iPower Energy
- Sandy Douglas, Moray East Offshore Windfarm
- Sarah Fitzpatrick, SSE Renewables
- Kevin Meier, BayWa r.e.
Winner announced: Monday 15 June, 1400
Sponsored by Energy Technology Partnership
A talented graduate or student who has delivered exceptional work on a project or course.
- Mairi Dorward, The University of Edinburgh
- James Ferguson, European Marine Energy Centre and IDCORE
- Dr Anna Garcia-Teruel, The University of Edinburgh
- Shona Pennock, The University of Edinburgh
Winner announced: Tuesday 16 June, 1100
Professional Service Award
Sponsored by WSP
An individual providing outstanding professional services of any kind to the renewable energy sector, or provision of services that achieved outstanding results.
- Erica Mathers, European Marine Energy Centre
- Laura Sefton, CMS
- Heather Wylie, Arcus Consulting
Winner announced: Tuesday 16 June, 1400
A pioneering individual who is leading the way in the industry by providing solutions, developing new techniques or challenging convention with new project ideas.
- Declan Bryans, University of Strathclyde and Mersen UK
- Erik Vaughan, GS Renewable
- Nick Wyatt, European Marine Energy Centre
Winner announced: Wednesday 17 June, 1100
Sponsored by ESB
An individual who has made an outstanding design, solution or other engineering achievement.
- Andrew McGregor, Moray East Offshore Windfarm
- Michael Rastall, DNV GL
- Elsa Ramírez, Leask Marine
Winner announced: Wednesday 17 June, 1400
Culture Change Award
The winner will demonstrate a personal passion for changing workplace culture for the better. And most of all they’ll be able to demonstrate that they – or their team, project or group of colleagues – have made the workplace (and renewables) a better place to be.
- Molly Harris, European Marine Energy Centre
- Cameron Duncan/Hannah Jakobsen, AES Solar
- Max McFarlane, TNEI
- Eleni Veniamidou, SSE Renewables
Winner announced: Thursday 18 June, 1100
A current apprentice whose dedication, ambition and drive set them apart. They will have gone above and beyond to achieve real results.
There is no shortlist for this category and the winner will be announced during Young Professionals Green Energy Awards Week.
Winner announced: Thursday 18 June, 1400
Project Development Award
An individual who has made an outstanding contribution or achieved outstanding results in the area of project development.
- Geum Chrystal, Natural Power
- John McIntyre, Moray East Offshore Windfarm
- Gemma Murray, Local Energy Scotland
- John Wallace, Statkraft
- Chris Ward, European Marine Energy Centre
Winner announced: Friday 19 June, 1100