Wave and Tidal Energy: realising our ambitions
Our global lead is clear; more wave and tidal devices have been deployed in Scotland’s Highlands and Islands than in the rest of the world combined. With that comes not just centres of excellence, as in Orkney, but a dispersed set of benefits across our geographies: jobs created, vibrant academic centres and of course clean energy delivered.
The continued lack of a viable route to market puts all of this in jeopardy.
This conference will reset the dialogue on how we can best develop these technologies, going beyond LCOE to consider the wider set of socio-economic benefits delivered by our industry.
Join us as we debate the challenges and opportunities that lie ahead, learn about cutting-edge developments and set the agenda for the year ahead to ensure we realise our ambitions.
This conference will look at the following questions:
- What has the sector delivered to date, and how can we quantify that?
- How do we make the best use of innovation?
- What revenue support mechanisms does industry want – and are we likely to get them?
- How do we deploy more device - and cut costs?
The Marine Conference, Exhibition & Dinner is a must-attend for those involved in the wave and tidal energy sectors in Scotland:
- Hear about the latest UK and Scottish Government policy
- Discuss, debate and influence the decisions which are being taken to benefit the sector
- Meet with others to network and share ideas
Who should attend?
IN ASSOCIATION WITH