IN ASSOCIATION WITH
Wave and Tidal Energy: Building an Industry
Scotland’s wave and tidal industries continue to push the boundaries of technology and project development.
While the sectors face challenges finding a route to market the publication of the UK Government’s Industrial Strategy and the Scottish Government’s Energy Strategy provide new opportunities.
Join us as we debate these challenges and opportunities and learn about the cutting-edge developments helping build these industries of the future.
This conference will look at the following questions:
- What does the Scottish Government’s Energy Strategy mean for wave and tidal?
- How can these sectors benefit from the UK Government’s Industrial Strategy?
- What are the innovations driving forward the wave energy sector?
- How are we building a tidal energy industry?
The Marine Conference, Exhibition & Dinner is a must-attend for those involved in the wave and tidal energy sectors in Scotland:
- Hear about the latest UK and Scottish Government policy
- Discuss, debate and influence the decisions which are being taken to benefit the sector
- Meet with others to network and share ideas
Who should attend?
The programme of speakers will bring together industry leaders, public sector representatives and investors to discuss the latest policy issues affecting wave and tidal energy in Scotland.
Click the buttons to the right of this page to secure your place.