The Scottish Renewables Solar Conference & Exhibition will address key questions such as:
- What role will solar energy play in the Scottish Government's Energy Strategy?
- How are grid constraints being managed?
- How can we reduce costs and improve revenue?
- What alternative business models are emerging?
- How do we achieve sustainable communities?
The conference will offer the most up-to-date policy discussions and will attract the key players and decision makers from the public and private sectors, academia, communities and the supply chain. The event also provides an opportunity to network with others in the industry.
Who should attend?
This event caters for a vast array of delegates involved in the solar sector in Scotland. Academics, students, decision makers, consultants, lawyers and financiers as well as anyone who has a part to play in either developing new innovations for the sector or who is already part of the wider supply chain should attend.