Onshore Wind Conference 2023
Bookings are now closed. Please register at the event if you are interested in attending.
Scottish Renewables and RenewableUK are pleased to announce our Onshore Wind Conference 2023, the most important event in the onshore wind industry calendar, which returns bigger than ever before.
With the imminent Scottish Onshore Wind Sector Deal raising the prospect of a renaissance in onshore wind, this event will bring together leading onshore wind experts, key players and stakeholders to share their knowledge, expertise and first-hand experiences in an unparalleled day of industry insights.
Immerse yourself in thought-provoking sessions and interactive panel discussions that delve into critical topics including community benefits and engagement, land use and environmental, planning, legislation and regulation, technical barriers, supply chain, skills, circular economy and investment opportunities in the onshore wind sector.
Between sessions, connect with an influential network of professionals, policymakers and industry leaders to forge valuable partnerships, exchange ideas and catalyse collaborations that will drive progress in the industry. Discover cutting-edge technologies, solutions and services that are revolutionising the onshore wind landscape. Engage with exhibitors and sponsors who will showcase their ground-breaking projects and initiatives that contribute to a sustainable future.
Don’t miss this unique opportunity to be at the forefront of the onshore wind revolution. Join us at Onshore Wind Conference 2023 where industry leaders converge, ideas take flight and the future of renewable energy unfolds.
Secure your place today, and let’s harness the power of onshore wind together.
- Learn - about the scale, pace and change needed to deliver the onshore wind required to achieve net-zero
- Network - Connect in-person with 400+ leading onshore wind and industry experts
- Ask - Questions that matter to you and your organisation
- Discover - The latest technological and process innovations in onshore wind, including repowering
- Access - Exclusive market intelligence reports, policy and guidance updates
- Discounts - SR and RUK members enjoy exclusive discounted access to our industry-leading events
Sponsors & Supporters
Links to sponsors' websites will open in a new browser tab.