Floating Offshore Wind 2022
The industry knows the scale of the opportunity floating offshore wind presents – now it’s time to deliver it. With AR4, Scotwind and major announcements of investment into supply chain and infrastructure, 2022 is set to be a turning point for floating wind. But to deliver on these commitments and targets, industry must solve the remaining challenges and learn quickly from the pilot projects in the water.
Organised by Scottish Renewables and RenewableUK, Floating Offshore Wind 2022 will be the meeting place for the entire industry, to come together and share best practise, discuss operational efficiencies, lessons learned, workshop technical challenges and showcase the best innovations which will drive FOW down the cost curve. Make sure you are part of the conversation.
Top reasons to attend Floating Offshore Wind 2022:
- Understand – The importance of AR4, Scotwind and planned supply chain investment
- Network / Connect - with 500+ floating wind experts.
- Explore – The ways that floating wind and oil & gas sectors can collaborate and achieve mutual goals
- Access – Exclusive market intelligence reports and policy and guidance updates
- Discounts - Scottish Renewables and RenewableUK members receive discounted member rates on delegate passes and exhibition stands at this event
Who will you meet?
Fixed and floating offshore wind developers and manufacturers, grid specialists, cables installers, vessel manufacturer and owners. Stakeholders, trade associations, professional associations, planners, planning consultancies, national and regional clusters, training providers, H&S experts, airport, aircraft and drone specialist, national and local government, and the trade press.
The event programme is now available on the official event website.
Learn more about exhibition and sponsorship and see who is already taking part.
Click here to visit the official event website.
Scottish Renewables' members can access the member-rate on the RenewableUK website by entering their organisation name during the registration process.
Sponsors & Supporters
Links to sponsors' websites will open in a new browser tab.