The coronavirus pandemic has impacted the whole world - and The Scottish Green Energy Awards 2020 are no exception.
We are committed to running the event and providing our guests with a fantastic experience, whether face to face or virtually. In order to do that we've had to make some difficult decisions, and we hope you'll bear with us in these extremely challenging times.
We'll keep these arrangements under constant review as government advice changes and will release more seats if this becomes a possibility. But for now:
- Current social distancing guidelines mean we can only sell tables of 4 or 5. Table bookers will be contacted should we be able to accommodate more guests on your table.
- In order to maximise the number of people who can enjoy our in-person event on Thursday 26 November we are splitting this year’s ceremony across two rooms. You can find out more about what that means on the About the Event page of our website.
- Table allocation will be managed by Scottish Renewables on a first-come, first-served basis, with organisations which book first being placed towards the front of each room. Sponsors will receive priority seating. For sponsorship opportunities, email Lisa Russell.
- In order to ensure the best possible representation of our industry, each organisation will be allowed to book one table at the event. Organisations wanting to book more than one table will have subsequent requests placed on a waiting list.
- A floor plan of both rooms will be made available closer to the event date.