We represent a wide variety of organisations involved in the generation, supply and distribution of heat, power and fuels from renewable sources. Our membership spans large, multi-national suppliers, developers and manufacturers to sole traders and community associations.
We work closely with our members and key stakeholders to:
- Lead thinking on the main opportunities and challenges for the sector
- Encourage the optimum conditions for the growth of renewables
- Ensure policy makers and stakeholders are well informed about renewable energy in our society, economy and environment.
You can find out more about our activities relating to each sector, technology and cross-cutting issue by clicking on the tabs listed at the top of this page.
- (Wave & Tidal: January 16, 2019)
- Onshore Wind: October, 2019
- Solar: March 5, 2019
- Hydro: March 5, 2019
- Heat: June 2019
- Offshore Wind: April 2019
- Grid & Systems: (January 8, 2019) April 30, 2019
- Economics & Markets: March 28, 2019
- Planning & Consents: TBC (at conclusion of Planning (Scotland) Bill)