Scottish Renewables' Transport Conference 2020
About the event
Domestic and commercial transport accounts for almost a quarter of Scotland's energy use. With the Scottish Government setting a net-zero target for 2045 and the rest of the UK set to follow in 2050, decarbonising our transport sector will mean making major changes in the way we travel - and the vehicles we travel in.
With real innovation already happening in the sector, this conference will bring industry together to consider how to shape the low-carbon transport system of the future and the pivotal role that Scotland's renewable energy sector will play in this transition.
Key issues covered
- What policy frameworks need to come forward to support the low-carbon transport transition?
- How do we ensure that our infrastructure networks can cope with a potential steep uptake of EVs?
- Can EVs encourage more flexibility services in our electricity networks?
- How does consumer behaviour need to change?
- How will low-carbon transport transform our cities?
Who should attend?
This event will be of value to a wide range of professionals involved in the energy sector. From those with an interest in how renewable energy generation will interact with a decarbonised transport system to professional services, financiers and suppliers, our expert speakers will share valuable insight into the future of transport in Scotland and beyond.
Reserve your place using the booking button on the right.