Putting your objectives at the forefront of what we do, this conference offers the perfect platform to engage and connect with your target audience. 100 delegates including industry and supply chain, local and national government, academia, public bodies, finance, advisory, legal and consultancy will be in attendance.
There is a range of sponsorship packages offering excellent value and visibility to help you increase brand awareness, engage new contacts, generate business leads, communicate your news and launch new products or services.
- Headline branding loyalties at the event including all pre-event marketing, printed materials and onscreen content at the conference
- Opportunity to speak, chair or make a welcome at the conference
- Display pop-ups in the conference room
- Opportunity to display merchandise on Scottish Renewables’ registration desk
- Exhibition Stand
- Four delegate passes
Sponsor the event lanyards and receive exclusive logo branding on this piece of merchandise given to all attendees at the event.
- Full branding loyalties at the event, including all pre-event e-marketing, printed materials and onscreen content at the conference
- Your lanyards given to all delegates on arrival at the conference
- Exhibition stand
- Two delegate passes
Cost: £1,750 +VAT
Being an Event Sponsor is a great way to raise your profile and increase brand awareness. Your brand will be part of the marketing campaign across all online and printed platforms in the lead up to, and on the day.
- Full branding loyalties at the event including all pre-event e-marketing, printed materials and onscreen content at the conference
- Exhibition stand
- Two delegate passes
Cost: £1,575 +VAT
EVENT SPONSORSHIP BENEFITS
Sponsorship packages include unrivalled benefits such as full branding loyalties across all media and marketing collateral, exclusive branding in your area of sponsorship, an exhibition stand, delegate passes, and speaking opportunities are also considered where applicable or relevant.
Alongside the intensive marketing campaign, we send a series of newsletters to our database which contains 6,700+ unique accounts. Sponsors receive a name-check on event update newsletters, and a logo on event specific newsletters.
Your logo will also be displayed on the event website with a link to a URL of your choice
To discuss opportunities on how we can support you in engaging with the market and being part of our event, please contact Carol Burns, Membership & Events Manager on 0141 353 4982 or email CBurns@scottishrenewables.com
HOW SR PROMOTES YOUR INVOLVEMENT IN EVENTS
• Our website receives upwards of 300,000 page views per year
• Your logo will feature on the webpage of each of the events you sponsor
• The SR Twitter account has more than 18,200 followers
• We regularly Tweet about our events to keep people up to date with new speakers and programme developments
• If you have anything newsworthy you would like to communicate to the industry please send us a line and we’ll Tweet about it
• The SR LinkedIn group has more than 6,050 followers
• We regularly send updates about our event series to the SR LinkedIn group
• Our database has more than 5,000 opted-in subscribers
• For each event we send three dedicated emails – your logo will feature in dedicated e-shots for each of the events you sponsor
• SR sends its Daily Briefing news bulletin to over 2,400 members every weekday
• At the top of this bulletin we often keep people up to date with our events series and new sponsors
• For each event we send between four and 10 messages in that bulletin
MEDIA & PR
• Event sponsors receive brand association throughout the five-month campaign with an event that is engaging with renewables leaders, businesses, professionals, media and government
• SR’s Communications Team creates a comprehensive plan to widen the reach of the event including:
• Press releases
• Placing exclusive stories with journalists and publications
• Profile of speakers / nominees in relevant trade and mainstream media
• Online adverts, print adverts and editorial in relevant trade and mainstream media including reNEWS, Executive Magazine, RenewableUK, Energy Technology Partnership, Energy Engineering, Scottish Universities, REA, The Carbon Trust, Scottish Enterprise, SDI