Putting your objectives at the forefront of what we do, the Scottish Renewables Planning Conference 2023 offers the perfect platform to engage and connect with your target audience. Delegates from industry and supply chain, local and national government, academia and public bodies will be in attendance.
Our sponsorship packages offer excellent value and visability to help you increase brand awareness, engage new contacts, generate business leads, communicate your news and launch new products or services.
To discuss sponsorship opportunities, advertising space and how we can support you in engaging with the Planning Conference 2023 audience, please contact:
Senior Membership & Events Manager
07940 976 296
HOW SR PROMOTES YOUR INVOLVEMENT IN EVENTS
- The Scottish Renewables website receives upwards of 300,000 page views per year
- Your logo will feature on the webpage of each of the events you sponsor
- The Scottish Renewables Twitter account has over 22,000 followers
- We regularly Tweet about our events to keep people up to date with new speakers and programme developments
- If you have anything newsworthy you would like to communicate to the industry, please send us a line and we'll Tweet about it!
- Our database has more than 6,000 opted-in subscribers
- For each event, we send three dedicated emails - your logo will feautre in dedicated e-shots for each of the events you sponsor
- SR sends its Daily Briefing news bulletin to over 2,500 members every weekday
- At the top of this bulletin we often update members with our upcoming events series and new sponsors
- For each event, we send between four and 10 mentions
Media & PR
- Event sponsors receive brand association throughout the event campaign that engages with renewables leaders, professionals, media and government
- SR's Communications Team creates a comprehensive plan to widen the reach of the event, including:
- Press releases
- Placing exclusive stories with journalists and publications
- Profile of speakers in relevant trade and mainstream media
- Online adverts, print adverts and editorial in relevant trade and mainstream media including reNEWS, Executive Magazine, RenewableUK, Energy Technology Partnership, Scottish Enterprise and more