We work to add value to our members’ businesses and organisations through our unrivalled network of contacts and information resources on the sector and its development.
The new role of Relationship Manager has been crucial to developing even stronger links with our members than in the past, allowing us to have more interaction with members, to broker contacts and introductions and to work with individual members to help achieve business plan outcomes.
We have developed a number of member benefits that will allow focused interaction, networking, business introductions, profile opportunities, and policy updates. We invite members to get further involved in these activities and to get the most out of their place in our business community. This year we provided the following opportunities:
- Participation in regular policy seminars/debates and discussion groups
- Invitations to quarterly SR member networking events (including our first parliamentary reception)
- Opportunity to host one of our SR:AM business breakfasts or SR:PM business dinners for more focused discussion group
- Discounted member rates for SR conferences, exhibitions and dinners
- Opportunity to present at our exhibition showcases
- Priority consideration for speaking opportunities in our conference programmes
- Listings and adverts in the new Scottish Renewable Energy Directory and online searchable resource
- Discounted rates and packages for members looking to increase profile through sponsorship at major events
- Our daily briefing with comprehensive updates on industry news every morning
- Fortnightly events newsletter detailing conferences, member events and networking opportunities
- Monthly Policy Updates detailing important news and information relevant to each renewables sector and to communicate how members can help shape these areas
- Access to our member only web area to view workgroup minutes.