SR Heat & Bioenergy Conference 2014:
|Title:||SR Heat & Bioenergy Conference 2014|
|Venue:||Perth Concert Hall, Mill Street, Perth, PH1 5HZ|
|Date(s):||28 April 2014|
* this event has now passed *
Scotland’s only Heat and Bioenergy Conference
How can we capitalise on the opportunities to increase growth in these sectors?
The event will focus on the following key questions:
- How can we help local authorities create the right environment for the roll-out of heat technologies?
- What role can planning play in helping to achieve our targets?
- What are the key sources of finance for the heat and bioenergy sectors?
- What needs to change to ensure we meet our 11% heat target?
The programme will give the opportunity to take part in discussions and debates around the broad range of issues that affect both sectors. The conference will also provide an excellent opportunity to network with a diverse range of stakeholders across the sectors.
The programme of speakers will bring together industry leaders, public sector representatives and investors; to discuss the key drivers for heat and bioenergy and how we meet our heat vision in Scotland.
This event will also feature a Mini Expo. A small number of exhibiting organisations will be present for delegates to visit during the networking breaks. The following organisations will be showcasing: