Scotland's largest Offshore Wind & Supply Chain Event
Join 800+ participants and 50+ exhibitors at this pivotal time to discuss the future of Scotland’s offshore wind industry.
- Is it time for a new vision for the Scottish Offshore Wind industry?
- What are the implications of CfD allocation for Scotland’s offshore wind projects?
- How can Scotland maximise the supply chain opportunities?
- What are the innovations that will drive cost reductions through the sector?
- How can stakeholders work together to ensure the efficient discharge of consent conditions?
- Are we any closer to securing the right port and harbour infrastructure?
This event is the most important event for anyone involved in or looking to become involved in offshore wind in Scotland.
Join leading industry figures, key government officials and academics as we explore the exciting development of the first projects in Scottish waters.
Exhibition - Prime stand locations are now available.
Sponsorship - A range of packages are available to suit your needs.
Share Fair – Would you like to engage with the supply chain?
Showcase – Hear presentations and get involved.
Business Partnering - Explore business development opportunities.
Conference Dinner – Join over 200 professionals at this sell out event.
The programme is available here.